> Queer Books Please: Episode 14 - Interview with a podcaster

Friday, April 19, 2013

Episode 14 - Interview with a podcaster



Think of this week as a getting to know you sort of thing. I asked my wife to interview me about why I started the podcast and some of my thoughts on reading, writing--that sort of thing! Listen to the end--Jaci offers a fun challenge for anyone who listens to the end, and whoever gets the closest answer wins a book from my rather extensive library.

Listen or download below the cut. You can always download via itunes too!
http://static.libsyn.com/p/assets/5/6/4/1/5641803aee3e008f/Untitled.jpg







direct download


Books discussed this episode:

SURPASSING THE LOVE OF MAN by Lillian Faderman
BOOTS OF LEATHER, SLIPPERS OF GOLD by Elizabeth Lapovsky Kennedy and Madeline D Davis
THE SHIP THAT SAILED INTO THE LIVING ROOM: SEX AND INTIMACY RECONSIDERED by Sonia Johnson




Music used this episode:



Everybody Dance (All Night Luv Garage Edit) feat. Alexia Dee's (Pierlo) / CC BY 3.0

No comments:

Post a Comment