> Queer Books Please: Episode 28 - ANNIE ON MY MIND (or how I was a teenage book thief but now I try to forgive myself)

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Episode 28 - ANNIE ON MY MIND (or how I was a teenage book thief but now I try to forgive myself)


Mary gets all sorts of feelings about ANNIE ON MY MIND, and shares a little bit about her mind when she was a teenage. Plus a couple fun kickstarter projects listeners might be interested in.







Direct link to mp3 file






YU+ME Complete Series Omnibus kickstarter

Check out the webcomic here as well.

When Women Were Warriors: Book One kickstarter

Check out the free ebook version on Catherine M Wilson's website.

Audiobooks!

The Night Watch by Sarah Waters
Fingersmith by Sarah Waters
Annie on My Mind by Nancy Garden


Music used this episode


Black Eyed Susan (Podington Bear) / CC BY-NC 3.0


No comments:

Post a Comment